11.25.2018

Continue with A Little Boy Serves God


Young Samuel doesn't let any of the bad things going on at the tabernacle  cause him to stop serving Jehovah.  But because so few people really love Jehovah, it has been a long time since Jehovah has spoken to any human.  When Samuel grows a little older this is what happens.

Samuel is asleep in the tabernacle when a voice wakes him up. He answers.  'Here I am.' And he gets up and runs to E'li, and says:  'You called me, and here I am.'  But E'li answers:  'I did not call, my son. Lie down again.'  So Samuel returns to bed.

'Then there is a second call: 'Samuel!' So  Samuel gets up and again runs to E'li. 'You called me, and here I am,' he says.  But E'li answers:  'I did not call my son. Lie down again.' So Samuel returns to bed. 

Next time: Conclusion of A Little Boy Serves God

From the jw.org publications 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.