1.23.2019

Conclusion of THEY FACED THE CHALLENGE -Anres


I soon realized that I could not make the needed changes without help, especially when I received threats from my fellow inmates who did not like what I was doing.  So I prayed for strength and wisdom, and Jehovah helped me.  In fact, I was even able to go on the offensive, as it were, by speaking to other prisoners about the Bible.

When my release came, i was so nervous that I actually wanted to stay in prison longer!  As I was leaving, a number of inmates waved goodbye.  Some even said affectionately, "Go home, little shepherd.

It scares me to think about how my life might have turned out had I not allowed God to educate me.  I am very, very thankful that God loves me and did not consider me a lost cause.

WHEN A PERSON IS HUMBLE AND HONEST, RECOGNIZES THAT HE HAS TO MAKE CHANGES, AND WANTS TO DO SO, THE BIBLE CAN HELP HIM. IT HAS AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD. 
AMEN!  I  made changes in my life as well, am happy I did,  and am so very, very blessed indeed to have Jehovah God in my life and never want to live without him. 

Next time: A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL MEET THE CHALLENGE - "Of . . .  Peace There Shall Be No End"

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.