1.22.2019

THEY FACED THE CHALLENGE - The Stories of Ricardo and Andres



Education based on the Bible has amazing power to improve lives.  Consider two examples of this: Ricardo and Andres

RICARDO:  At the impressionable age of 15, I joined a gang. My new friends had a big influence on me.  In fact, it became my goal to spend ten years in prison!  That may sound foolish. But in my neighborhood, those who had spent time in prison were admired and respected.  And I wanted to be like them.

I experienced all that is associated with gang life, including drugs, sex, and violence.  One night I was involved in a shoot-out.  I thought I was going to be killed, but I escaped unharmed. After that, I began to think more seriously about my life and my goals, and I decided to change. But how? Where could I find help?

 Next time: Continue with THEY FACED THE CHALLENGE- Ricardo

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.