11.16.2014

Conclusion of:I Found Hope When I Needed It Most-AS TOLD BY MIKLOS ALEKSZA


I am even able to attend Christian meetings.  When I arrive at the Kingdom Hall, my spiritual brothers carefully  carry me in my wheelchair up one floor to the meeting location.  During meetings, when the audience is invited to comment, the brother sitting next to me raises his hand for me.  He then holds my Bible or study aid while I make my comment.  

I am in constant pain and need others to do near everything for me. So I still feel emotionally down at times. But i find comfort in my friendship with Jehovah God, knowing that he listens when I pour out my concerns to him. I also gain strength through daily Bible  reading and from my spiritual brothers and sisters.  Their friendship, emotional support, and prayers in my behalf help  me to maintain mental and emotional balance.  

Jehovah gave me comfort just when I needed it most.  He also gave me the hope of perfect health in a new world. Hence, I yearn for the time when I can 'walk and leap and praise him'  for his extraordinary love and kindness. -Acts 3:6-9. 

Next time:CLEANNESS-Does our physical hygiene matter to God?

From the Awake! magazine, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.