10.01.2017

May He . . .Give Success to All Your Plans -WHERE YOUR PLANS MAY LEAD YOU


There are many opportunities to serve Jehovah.  For example, many young people share in volunteer construction work. Hundreds of new Kingdom Halls are needed. Building them is sacred service that glorifies God and can make you happy. As in other forms of sacred service, the association with fellow workers is a joy.  Theocratic construction work is also educational, as it teaches you to be safely conscious, to be a diligent worker, and to cooperated with those in oversight. 

A brother named Kevin says: "Ever since I was little boy, I have wanted to serve Jehovah full-time someday. Finally, I started pioneering when I was  19. I supported myself working part-time for a brother who was a builder. I learned to install roofs, windows, and doors.  Later, I spent two years with a hurricane relief team, rebuilding Kingdom Halls and homes for the  brothers.  When I heard about the construction needs in South Africa, I applied and was invited to go. Here in Africa, I moved from one Kingdom Hall project to another every few weeks.  My construction group  is like a family. We live together, study the Bible together, and work together. I also enjoy preaching with the local brothers each week.  The plans I made as a boy have made me happy in ways that I did not foresee.

Some who acted on their plans to serve Jehovah full-time are now at Bethel.  Bethel service is a happy way of life because everything you do there is for Jehovah.  The Bethel family helps to provide spiritual food.  A Bethelite named Dustin reports:  "I made full-time service my goal when I was nine years old, and I started pioneering when I finished school. After a year and a half, I was invited to Bethel, where I learned to operate printing presses and later to do computer programming. At Bethel, I enjoy hearing firsthand about the progress of the disciple-making activity worldwide.  I love serving here because what we do helps people to draw close to Jehovah."

Next time: May He . . . Give Success to All Your Plans -WHAT PLANS WILL YOU MAKE FOR YOUR FUTURE?

From the jw. org publications 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.