4.23.2018

12 Secrets for Successful Families - Conclusion of 12. Goals



WHY IT MATTERS

Happiness: When you set and reach goals, you feel a sense of accomplishment.  "I love having goal. They keep me occupied and give me something to keep reaching for. And when you reach a goal, it feels great to look back and say, 'Wow, I really did it! I accomplished what I set out to do.'" -Christopher.

 BIBLE PRINCIPLE:  "If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything." -Ecclesiastes 11:4, Today's English Version.

WHAT YOU CAN DO

Take these to set and reach your goals.

Identify.  Make a list of potential goals, and prioritize them-choosing the ones you want to work on first, second, and third, and so forth.

Plan.  For each goal, do the following:

* Set a realistic deadline.

* Plan the steps involved.

 Anticipate obstacles,, and think of how to overcome them.

Act.  Do not wait until you have every detail worked out to get started.  Ask yourself, 'What is the very first thing I can do towards reaching my goal?  Then do it.  Track your progress as you complete each step.

BIBLE PRINCIPLE:  "The plans of the diligent surely lead to success. -Proverbs 21:5. 

Next time: THE WAY OF HAPPINESS -Finding the Way

From the jw.org publication

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.