8.22.2019

HELP FOR THE FAMILY/MARRIAGE - When A Friendship Gets Too Close


KEY SCRIPTURES 

* "The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate." - JEREMIAH 17:9.

* "A man . . . must stick to his wife." - GENESIS 2:24.

* Rejoice with the wife of your youth . . . With her love may you be in ecstasy constantly." - PROVERBS 5:18, 19. 

"JUST FRIENDS"? 

ASK YOURSELF:

* Do I talk about my marital problems with this person?

* Do I create opportunities to be with him or her?

* Do I hide the relationship from my spouse?

* If my spouse were present, would I be embarrassed?

* Would my spouse feel suspicious or betrayed if he or she overheard our conversations?

Next time: Three Things That Money Cannot Buy

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.