8.31.2019

How to Be a Good Father - A Good Father Is Not Too Busy



Sylvan, originally from Barbados, is a New York City bus drive who lives with his wife and three teenage sons. Sylvan  has an extra challenging schedule, working from mid-afternoon until three or four o'clock in the morning. He had Thursday and Friday off, but Saturday and Sunday nights  he has to work. Yet, he is not too busy for his children.

"It's tough, but I try," explains Sylvan.  "Each of my boys needs some one-on-one time with me. Thursday afternoon is set aside for the oldest one when he gets home from school.  On Friday, I schedule time for the middle boy. For the youngest son,I reserve Sunday morning." 

Next time: How to Be a Good Father - Fathers Who Are Appreciated

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.