8.28.2019

How to Be a Good Father"


"Where did I go wrong?" This question tormented Michael,  From South Africa. As hard as he had tried to be a good father, every time he thought about his wayward 19-year-old son, he wondered if he could have been a better parent. 

In contrast, Terry, who lives in Spain, seems to have succeeded as a father.  His son, Andrew, says:  "Many of my earliest moments of my dad are of him  reading to me, playing with me, and taking me on trips where he and I could spend time alone.  He made learning fun."

Admittedly, it is not easy  to be a good father.  But there are basic principles that can help.  Many fathers have found that they and their families benefit when they follow the wisdom found in  the Bible. Let us consider some of the Bible's practical advice that can help fathers.

Next time: How to Be a Good Father - 1. Make Time for Your Family

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.