5.12.2020

Is God to Blame for Our Suffering?


Why It Matters

Many people reject God because they blame him for suffering.

To Think About

Directly or indirectly. many religious leaders have taught that God is the cause of our suffering. (note: that is because they haven't read the WHOLE Bible and definitely do not read it to their worshippers.  They pick out certain verses that they want to talk about in the sermon.) For example, some say the following:

* Natural disasters are punishment from God.

* Children die because God needs more angels in heaven.

* God takes sides in wars-a great cause of suffering.

But is it possible that religious leaders have misrepresented God?  (Yes, they did!) What if God has rejected them?  (Not so) 

Next time: Is God to Blame for Our Suffering? - What the Bible Says

From the jw.org publications

Note: If you truly want the truth, then please read the Bible.  I was in my 40's when I found it.  I had been looking for the truth for years, because I kept coming out of churches missing something and now I have what I was looking for because I read the Bible, I did not just go by a person's words. And If truly and sincerely want to understand what is in the Bible, you need to be deeply sincere, because God had read your heart and your mind and if he doesn't see that you are sincere, he will not let you understand it.   If you are he will let you know a little at a time when he feels you are ready to know more.  God bless you all! 💓😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.