5.29.2020

Life Story: I Have Done What I Ought to Have Done as told by Don Ridley



FOR over three decades, Donald Ridley represented the legal interest of Jehovah's Witnesses.  He was instrumental in defining  the rights of patients to refuse blood products.  His work led to several state supreme court victories.  Known to his friends as Don, he was intelligent, humble, and self-sacrificing. 

In 2019, Don was diagnosed with a rare neurological disease for which there is not cure.  The disease progressed rapidly, and he died on August 16, 2019.  This is his story. 

I was born in St. Paul Minnesota, U.S.A., in 1954 to a middle-class, Roman Catholic family.  I am the second oldest of five children.  I attended a Catholic elementary school, and I was an altar boy.  Still, I had very little Bible knowledge. Although I believed that there must be a God who created everything, I lost all faith in the church.

Next time: Life Story: I Have Done What I Ought to Have Done - by Don Ridley

From the jw.org publications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.