4.06.2021

Jehovah Treasures You!

 

"Jehovah takes pleasure in his people." - PSALM 149:4. 


JEHOVAH God "takes pleasure in his people." (Psalm 149:4) What a delightful thought that is! Jehovah notices our god qualities; he sees our potential and draws us to himself.  If we remain faithful to him, he will remain close to us  forever! - JOHN 6:44. 


Some may say, 'I know that Jehovah loves  his people as a group, but how can I be sure that Jehovah values me personally?'  What might cause  someone to ask that question? Oksana, who experienced a tragic childhood. says:  "I was very happy when I got baptized  and started to pioneer. But 15 years later, I was plagued by painful memories. I concluded that I had lost Jehovah's favor and did not deserve  his love." Yua,  a pioneer sister whose childhood was also far from ideal states:  "I dedicated my life to Jeovah because I wanted to make him happy.  But I was convinced that he could never love me." 


Like the faithful Christians just mentioned, you love Jehovah deeply but may doubt that he loves you.  Why do you need to be convinced that he truly cares for you? And what can help you to cope when you are gripped by negative thinking?  Let us consider the answers to these questions. 


Next timer: Jehovah Treasures You! - DOUBTING JEHOVAH'S LOVE IS DANGEROUS


From the jw.org publications












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.