4.03.2021

Learning From Jesus' Final Words

 

WHAT WE LEARN FROM JESUS FINAL WORDS


"Father, forgive them." 

We need to be willing to forgive others


"You will be with me in Paradise." 

 Jehovah is eager to show mercy to us. 


"See! Your son! . . . See! Your mother. 

We have a wonderful spiritual family.


"My God, why have you forsaken me? 

Jehovah may not shield s from challenges that test our faith.


"I am thirsty." 

It is not a sign of weakness to ask for help.


" It has been accomplished!" 

We must be determined to maintain our integrity every day.


"Into your hands I entrust my spirit." 

Our life is safe in Jehovah's hands.


Next time:  Continue Appreciating the Ransom


From the jw.org publications













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.