8.17.2021

How Does Technology Affect Your Thinking?

 ASK YOURSELF


* Do I have trouble concentrating when reading a long section of text on a screen?  If so,  what most often is likely to distract me?


* What steps can I take to reduce or even eliminate those distractions?


Tip: Start small by reading brief sections of text at first, then gradually increasing the amount.  Read out loud, softly to keep focused on the material.


* What adjustments can I make  so that I have adequate  time to think and reflect on what I have read? 


Tip: Use the last ten minutes of a study period to review what  you have learned. 


In what circumstance s am I likely to multi-task?


* What adjustments could I make so that I focus on one task at a  time? 


Tip: Keep your study area clear of distractions so that you are  not tempted to mulit-task. 


BIBLE PRINCIPLE: "Acquire wisdom, acquire understanding." - PROVERBS 4:5.


Next time: How to Keep Technology in It's Place


From the jw.org publications















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.