8.12.2021

How Does Technology Affect Your Friendships?

Thanks to the texting, email, videoconferencing, and social media, two people can communicate easily, even when they live continents apart, for them technology is a useful servant. 


However, some people who primarily use technology to maintain friendships tend to . . . 


 show less empathy for their friends.


 feel more lonely and empty. 


 focus more on self than on others.


 Next time: How Does Technology Affect Your Friendships?- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW


From the jw.org publications


NOTE:  In my opinion, since this so-called technology,  It seems to in my observation that it has made almost everyone lazy. I don't mean just computers, I mean every stinking technology invented; and no, God did not do that. Satan puts the idea in people's heads to keep you away from worshipping God.  That is his motive and he will use anything to do so.   I  was not brought up on it and I only understand how to do certain things on my computer.    I do not need all that crap of video conference,  or social media.  It is a waste of my time.  I do have to text to keep in touch with one of my friends  and order delivery. I keep what I do to a minimum. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.