10.16.2022

HOW I LEARNED ABUT JEHOVAH

 I spent hours reading older issues of the Watcher and Awake! that my mother ha put in the cellar. In time, I realized that I was learning the truth, so I accepted Brother Jefferies offer of  Bible study. I also began attending meetings regularly.  The truth filled my heart, and I became a publisher of the good news.  My goals changed whenI understood that "the great day of Jehovah [was] near." (Zephaniah 1:14) Instead of setting my sights on university, I wanted to help others to learn Bible truth.


I graduated from high school on june 13, 1956, and three days later, I got baptized at a circuit assembly. Little did I realize that so many blessings would come from devoting my  life to learning and teachign about Jehovah.


Next time: LEARNING AND TEACHING AS A PIONEER


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.