10.17.2022

LEARNING AND TEACHING IN THE CONGREGATION

 When I was 23 years old, I was appointe asthe congregation servant (now called coordinator of the body of the body of elders) in Gallatin.  We were the first congregation that Charles Thompson visited as a circuit overseer.  He had much experience, yet, he asked for my input about what the brothers needed and how other circuit overseers cared for such things.  I learned from him that it is good to ask questions and get all the facts before handling a matter.


In May 1964, I was invited to attend the one-month Kingdom Ministry School held in South Lansing, New York.  The brothers who conducted this school cultivated inme a strong desire  to learn more and to grow as a spiritual person.


Next time: LEARNING AND TEACHING IN CIRCUIT AND DISTRICT WORK


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.