10.16.2022

LEARNING AND TEACHING AS A PIONEER

 Six months after my baptism,I became a regular pioneer.  The December 1056 Kingdo Ministry included the article"Can You Serve Where the Need Is Great?  That invitation was for me too. I wanted to help wehre few were preaching the good news. - MATTHEW 24:14.


I moved to Edgefield, South Carolina.  The congregation  there consisted of only four publishers. I brought the number to five.  We held meetings in te front room of a brother's home. Each month, I spent 100 hours in the field ministry. I was busy taking the lead in field service and handling meetign parts.  Interestingly, the more I did, the more I learned about Jehovah.


Next time: LEARN AND TEACHING AS A PIONEER - Continue


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.