10.19.2022

LEARNING AND TEACHING AT BETHEL

 From 1995 to 2018, I visited verious branch offices as a  headquarters representative, formerly called a zone overseer. I met with the branch committed, Bethelites, and missionaries  to encourage them and to help the with any concerns.  In turn, Ruby and I have always been upbuilt by the experiences shared with us.  For example, we visited Rwanda in 2000.  We were deeply  moved to hear how the brothers and the Bethel family had lived through the genocide of 1994.  Many had lost loved ones. Despite what they endured, those brothers displayed faith, hope, and joy.


We are now in our 80's.  For the last 20 years, I have served with the United States Brance Committee.  I never received a university education; yet, I have received the highest education from Jehovah ad  his organizatio.  This has equipped me to teach others   Bible truths that can benefit them eternally.  (2 Corinthias 3:5; 2 Timothy 2:2) I have seen how the Bible's message has helped people to improve their life and to develop[ a relationship with their Creator.  (James 4:8) Whenever we can, Ruby and I continue to encourage others to cherish the privilege of learning about Jehovah and teaching Bible truths to other-the greates privilege a servant of Jehovah can enjoy!


Next time: Questions From Readers -What did the apostle Paul mean when he referred himself as "one born prematurely"?(1 Corinthians 15:8) 


From the jw.org publications










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.