10.18.2022

LEARNING AND TEACHING IN CIRCUIT AND DISTRICT WORK -Continued

 Our second circuit covered central Florida. about this time we needed a car, so we bought one and at an excellent price.  However, the first week, the water pump failed.  We had no money left to repair it. I called a brother who I thought might able to help us. He had one of his workers fix the car and would not take any money for the repair.  He just said, "its taken care of." He even gave us some money as a gift!  That was a beautiful example of how Jehovah cares for his servants.  It reminded us to be generous with others.


Whenever we visited a congregation, we stayed in the homes of the brothers.  As a  result, we made many lasting friends.  One day, I left my partly completed report regarding the congregation in my typewriter.  Whan I returned that evening, I learned that the three-year-old son of the family we were staying with had "helped me finish the report.  I teased him about it for many years.  


Next time:LEARNING AND TEACHING IN CIRCUIT AND DISTRICT WORK - Conclusion


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.