6.18.2012

"COMMENDATION FIRST"




Francis married Cecelia four years ago.  Their household includes her three adult children and his teenage son.


Francis: I try to be approachable and to avoid taking offense easily. We regularly share meals together and use this time for family discussions.  I also encourage everyone to care for some household chores, since these benefit the entire family.

Cecelia: I spend time with each of our children and listen to their fears and frustrations.  In our family meetings, we try to give commendation first and then encouragement for improvement. And when I make mistakes, I acknowledge these and  make a sincere apology.

Next time: RAISED BY TWO STEPPARENTS

The Watchtower, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.