4.06.2015

THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES - HOW I HAVE BENEFITED


I have finally found answers to the questions that troubled me for so long. By drawing close to Jehovah God, I've also found the best Father imaginable.  (James 4:8) And my hopes of seeing my biological father again in the coming new world means a great deal to me. - John 5:28, 29. 

In 1989, Rose and I decided to return to Hungary so that we could share our beliefs with our friends and family, as well as with others whom we might meet. We have been privileged to teach the Bible to hundreds of people. More than 70 of them have joined us in serving Jehovah, including my dear mother. 

I prayed for 17 years to find answers to my questions. Another 39 years have passed, and I am praying-only now I can say, "Thank you, my dear heavenly Father, for answering the prayers of my childhood." 

Next time: "Do Not Interpretations Belong to God?" 

From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.