1.31.2016

How I Found the Answer to Injustice/AS TOLD BY URSULA MENNE


Looking Back Over Nearly 90 Years

People sometimes ask me what it was like living under Nazi and Communist rule.  Life under neither was easy. And both forms of government, as with all forms of human government, simply confirmed that humans cannot govern themselves.  The Bible frankly and truthfully says:  "Man has dominated man to his injury." -Ecclesiastes 8:9.

When I was young and naive I looked to humans for rulership that was just. Now I know better. Our only Creator can bring about a truly just world, and he will do so by getting rid of all the wicked and putting the rulership of the earth into the hands of his Son, Jesus Christ, who always put the interests of others ahead of his own. Concerning Jesus, the Bible says: "You loved righteousness and you hated lawlessness." (Hebrews 1:9) I am so thankful that God drew me to this wonderful and just King, under whose rulership I hope to live forever!

Next time: John Foxe AND HIS TURBULENT TIMES

From the Awake! magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.