4.20.2017

Be Determined to"Let Your Brotherly Love Continue"! -KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY


There is no doubt that Jehovah's people are well-known for their brotherly love. Paul acknowledged that fact back in his day.  But then he went on to encourage all "to go on doing so in fuller measure."  (1 Thessalonians 4:9, 10) There is always room for improvement!

As we look at our year-text throughout the year, let us meditate on these questions:  Can I be more hospitable?  How can I remember our brothers in prison?  Do I show proper honor for God's arrangement of marriage?  What will help me to gain true contentment?  How can I deepen my trust in Jehovah?  How can I cooperate more fully with those who are taking the lead?  If we apply ourselves in these six areas, then our year-text will not be just a sign on the wall in our Kingdom Hall. It will remind us to heed the admonition:  "Let your brotherly love continue." -Hebrews 13:1.

Next time: The Spirit Bears Witness With Our Spirit 

From the jw.org publications




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.