5.07.2017

Jehovah's Blessing Has Enriched My Life/AS TOLD BY MELITA JARACZ


Conclusion of THE SPIRITUAL MAN I MARRIED

I too had become very fond of Ted.  We were married on December 10, 1956.  We pioneered together in Vancouver, then in California, and then we were assigned to the circuit work in Missouri and Arkansas.  For some 18 years, we a had different home each week as we served in the traveling work throughout a large part of the United States.  We had wonderful experiences in the ministry, as well as much happy association withe brothers and sisters.  That more than made up for the inconveniences of living out of a suitcase.

Something I particularly  respected about Ted was that he never took his relationship with Jehovah for granted.  He cherished the sacred service to the greatest Person in the universe.  We loved to read and study the Bible together.  At night before retiring, we next next to the bed, and he prayed for us.  Then we separately said our own prayers. I always knew when a serious matter was weighing on Ted's mind. He would get out of bed, kneel down again, and silently pray at length. I deeply appreciated that he wanted to pray to Jehovah about matters great and small. 

Some years after we got married, Ted explained to me that he was going to start partaking of the emblems of the Memorial.  "I have prayed about this intently to be absolutely sure that I am doing what Jehovah wants me to do," he said. I was not entirely surprised that he had been anointed  with God's holy spirit to serve in heaven eventually. I viewed it as a privilege to support one of Christ's brothers. -Matthew 25:35-40. 

Next time: Same subject as above-A NEW AVENUE OF SACRED SERVICE


From the jw.org publications 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.