5.17.2017

Spirit Creatures -How They Affect Us


HOW TO RESIST WICKED SPIRITS

Like the first-century Christians in Ephesus, how can we break free from wicked spirits? 

The Bible tells us both how to resist wicked spirits and how to break free from them.  Consider the example of the first-century Christian in the city of Ephesus.  Some of them practiced spiritism before becoming Christians When they decided to break free from spiritism, what did they do?  The Bible says: "Quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody."  (Acts 9:19)  By destroying their books on magic, those new Christians set an example for those who wish to resist wicked spirits today.   People who want to serve Jehovah need to get rid of everything related to spiritism. That includes books, magazines, movies, posters, and music recordings that encourage the practice of spiritism and make it seem appealing and exciting. Included too, are amulets or other items worn for protection against evil. That also includes all supplies etc, that are used in magic tricks-also all things used to make illusions.-1 Corinthians 10:21. 

Note: Anything left at all that even hints at magic, illusions, fortune-telling etc.s should  and need to be gotten rid of and out of the residence you live in.  Plus, and this is even more weird.  Things given to you that belong to friends, relatives etc, who do not have God in their lives, unbelievers, and anyone who gave you things that are related to spiritism or anyone who goes to mediums that give you things that are even not related, just because they don't worship God or have him in their lives. I know it sounds odd, but you have to be so careful in this world today.  

To resist wicked spirit forces, what do we need to do? 

Some years after the Christians in Ephesus destroyed their books on magic, the apostle Paul wrote them:  "We have a struggle . . . against the wicked spirit forces."  (Ephesians 6:12)  The demons had not given up. They were trying to gain and advantage.  So, what else did those Christians need to do?  "Besides all of this," said Paul, "take up the large shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one's  [Satan's] burning arrows."  (Ephesians 6:16) The stronger our shield of faith, the greater our resistance to wicked spirit forces will be. -Matthew 17:20. 

Note: If you think that this is joke and that I am kidding. Think again! This does happen with wicked spirit forces. I know, I am experienced them. No I am not crazy nor imagining this. This is one of the main reasons I got God in my life.  I don't tell too many people about this because of the way other people have looked at me, when I told them.  But, it is very, very true.  When I started reading the Bible,  I found out what was needed and that it was not a gift. I also found out that it was not my imagination, when a few years before, I saw footprints on the carpet and no one was there and they were moving and then stopped.  At first I thought it was my imagination, but then more things happened. I told God, that if It was not a gift from him or anything from him, to please take it away that I did want it in  my life.  And then it was gone. Especially after my husband had abandoned me. I had only gone one time to a medium, but only because my sister paid for it and made an appointment ahead of time.  I actually did not  believe in this crap, but it didn't matter to the demons.  It was later when it all started and before I had gotten married and before I got God in my life.  I was living with a boyfriend who did not believe in God at the time when all this happened. It was a weird experience that I did not want to happen anymore.     Do not mess with people or things that brings in wicked spirits, even though I did not know about this information at the time. 


Next time: Spirit Creatures - How They Affect Us - Conclusion of HOW TO RESIST WICKED SPIRITS

From the jw. org publications 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.