5.06.2017

THE SPIRITUAL MAN I MARRIED


Born in 1925 in Kentucky, U.S.A., Ted had symbolized his dedication to Jehovah at the age of 15.  Though none of his family members came into the truth, he became a regular pioneer two years later. That began a career of nearly 67 years in the full-time service.

In July 1946, at the age of 20, Ted graduated from the seventh class of the Watchtower Bible School of Gilead. After that, he served  as a traveling overseer in Cleveland, Ohio.  Some four years later, he was assigned to serve as branch servant in Australia.

Ted was at the convention in Nuremberg, Germany, and we spent some time together.  A romance blossomed. I was happy that his goals were centered on serving Jehovah whole-souled.  He was a very dedicated person, serious  in his devotion but kind and friendly  in his disposition. I felt that he put others' interests  ahead of his own. Following that convention, Ted returned to Australia and I went back to Vancouver, but we kept in touch by letter. 

After some five years in Australia, Ted returned to the United States and then came to pioneer in Vancouver.  I was happy to see how much my family liked him. My older brother, Michael, was very protective of me, and he often expressed concern if a young brother took an interest in me. However, Michael quickly  became fond of Ted.  "Melita, he said, "You've got a good man here. You  had better treat him well and be smart enough not to lose him."

Next time: Jehovah's Blessing Has Enriched My Life/ AS TOLD BY MELITA JARACZ -Conclusion of  THE SPIRITUAL MAN I MARRIED 

From the jw.org publications 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.