6.22.2022

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED/ 4 Conquer Hatred With God's Help -Real-LIfe Experience -Waldo

Conquered Violent Hatred


 Waldo had a rough  upbringin that filled him with hatred. He relates:  "I was regularly involved in street fights with drug dealers . . . On one occasion, a rival gang hired an infamous hit man to kill me, but I managed to escape with only a stab wound.


Waldo was not happy when his wife began to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. He says:  "I hated the Witnesses, and many times I screamed obscenitiers at them.  But they always responded peaceably." 


Eventually, Waldo started to study the Bible.  He says:  "It was not easy to apply whagt I was learning. I was convinced that would never  be able to control my violent temper ." But something he learned from the Bible made a big difference.  


Next time: HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED/4 Conquer Hatred With God's Help -Real-Life Experience -Waldo


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.