6.19.2022

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED - Real-Life ADRIAN

 Overcame Feelings of Hatred


As an adolescent, Adrian became a hate-filled street fighter out for revenge.  He relates: "I was often involved in gun fights, and several times I ended up covered with blood and was left for dead on the street.


Adrian studied the Bible when he was sixteen.  He adds:  "As I progressed in my  Bible study, I saw the need to make changes in my personality." He needed to let go of hatred and stop restorting to violence.  He especially appreciated what he learned from Roman 12:17-19 about not taking revenge.  He says: "I came to accept that  Jehovah  will take care of the injustice in his own wayand time.  Little by litttle, I overcame my violent lifestyle ."      


Next time: HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED - Real-Life Experience -ADRIAN


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.