6.20.2022

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED - Rea;-Life Experience -ADRIAN

 Overcame Feelings of Hatred


One evening, Adrian was attacked by a former rival gang. The leader shouted: "Defend yourself!" Adrian admits:  "I felt a strong urge to retaliate." But instead of retaliating, he said a brief prayer to Jehovah and left the scene.


Adrian continues:  "The next day I encountered the gang leader by himself. Vengeful anger welled  up in me, but again I silently begged Jehovah to help me control myself.  To my surprise, the  youth came  right up to me and said:  'Forgive me for what happened last night.  The truth is, I would like to become like you.  I want to study the Bible.'  How glad I was that I had been able to control my anger! Thanks to that, we began to study the Bible together.


Next time:  HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED /3. Get Hatred Out of Your Mind - Bible Teaching: 


From The jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.