6.30.2022

Love Helps Us to Overcome Fear - FEAR OF MAN

 We can take comfort from the beautiful truth reflected at Psalm 27:10. (Read.)  When we remember just how much Jehovah loves us, we feel secure in the face of opposition.  And we are confident that he will reward us for our endurance. Jehovah will take care of our physical, emotional, and spiritual needs far better than anyone else can!  That is what Biniam mentoned earlier, discovered.  


Biniam became one of Jehovah's Witnesses despite knowng that he could face vicious persecution.  Consider how his knowing that Jehovah  loves him helped Biniam to overcome fear of man .  "The persecution was beyond imagination, "He says.  "But what I feared even more than  persecution was opposition from my family. I was afraid that my decision to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses would disappoint my unbelieving father and that my family would think I was a failure."  However, Biniam was convinced  that Jehovah always cares  for those whom he loves.  Biniam explains:  "I reflected on how Jehovah had helped others to endure economic hardship, prejudice, and mob violence.  I knew that if I stuck with Jehovah, he would bless me.  When I was arrested multiple times and even tortured , I experienced firsthand just how much Jehovah helps  us in  our time of need if we remain faithful."  Jehovah became a real Father to Biniam, and His peoplee proved to be a real family to him. 


Next time: Love Helps Us to Overcome Fear - FEAR OF DEATH


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.