6.19.2022

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED - Real-Life Expertence - TITUS - Conclusion

Overcame a Cycle of Hatred

At first, Titus strugled to let go of the hatred in his heart,  "It was very dufficult to change  my way of thinking and acting," he says.  But he was helped by what he learned from Acts 10:34, 35, which describes God as being impartial.

What was theresult? Titus explains: "I became convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses practice the true religion when I saw the love evident among them , no matter what their race or color. Even before I was baptized as a Witness, a white member  of the congregation invited me to his house to share a meal.  It was like a dream. I had never  before  sat down peacefully with a white perso, let alone share a meal in his house. Now I was part of a genuine international brotherhood."

Next time: HOW TO bREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED/2.Do Not Seek Revenge -Bible Teaching: 

From the jw.org publications 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.