6.22.2022

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF HATRED/4 Conquer Hatred With God's Help - Real-LIfe Experience -Waldo

 Conquered Violent Hatred


Waldo explains: "One day, my study conductor, Alejandro, asked me to read Galatians 5:22, 23. . . .Alejandro explained that my developing those qualities did not depend on my own strength but, rather on God's holy  spirit.  That truth completely changed my viewpoint!" 


By relying on God's help, Waldo has successfully  broken the cycle of hatred in his life. He says:  "My relatives and former friends cannot believe how much I have changed." He adds: "Jehovah has transformed me from a violent man to a peaceable one." 


Next time: Victims of Hatred Everywhere


From the jw.org publications 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.