7.31.2022

HOW THE BIBLE CHANGED MY LIFE

 Meanwhile, Tony had also been studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. As the Witnesses answered his questions from the Bible, he too became convinced of the truth of what he was learning.  He made major changes in his life; he withdrew from  his previous violent associates, stopped his petty criminal activities, and gave up smoking marijuana.  In order to please Jehovah fully, we also both saw the need to adjust our immoral way of life and provide a stable environment for our son. We were married in 1982.


I remember searching out articles in Watchtower and Awake! magazines wiht stories of  people who had successfully mad the changes I wanted to make.  I was so encouraged by their examples! I felt strengthened to keep trying hard and not give up. I kept praying to Jehovah not to give  up on me.  Tony and I were baptized as Jehovah's Witnesses in July 1982. 


Next time: HOW I HAVE BENEFITED


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.