7.15.2022

The Resurrected Jesus Apppears to Many -Conclusion

Eight days later, the disciples are again meeting behind locked doors, but this time, Thomas is present.  Jesus appears in their midst a materialized body and greets t hem: "May you  have peace." Turning to Thomas, Jesus says: "Put your finger here, and see my hands, and take your hand and stick it into my side, and stong doubting but believe."  Thomas exclaims: "My Lord and my God!" (John 20:26-28) Yes, he now has no doubts that Jesus is alive as a divine being who is Jehovah God's representative.


"Because you have seen me, have you believed?" Jesus sqays.  "Happy are those who have not seen and yet believe." - JOHN 20:29.


Next time: Did You Know? - How were years and months determined in  Bible times?


From the jw.org publications





N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.