7.31.2022

HOW I HAVE BENEFITED

 Developing a friendship with Jehovah saved my life.  Tony and I have also experienced Jehovah's support through difficult times. We have learned to rely on God through difficulties, and we feel that he has always helped and sustained our family. - PSALM 55:22. 


I have taken delight in helping our son and daughter get to know Jehovah as I do. Now I feel similar joy as I see their children also growing in knowledge of God.


I no  longer lie awake at night worrying about the future or death.  Tony and I are fully occupied with traveling to different congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses each week to encourage them.  We join them in teaching others that if they exercise faith in Jesus, they too can enjoy everlasting life. 


Next time: IMITATE THEIR FAITH/ENOCH -"He Had Pleased God Well" 


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.