7.29.2022

THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES - I Did Not Want to Die! - As told by Yvonne Quarrie

 YEAR BORN: 1964


COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ENGLAND


HISTORY:  WAYWARD TEENAGE MOTHER


MY PAST


I was born in Paddington, a densely populated area of Londpon, England.  I lived with my mother and three older sisters.  My fath er came in and out of our lives as a result of his problems with alcohol


When I was a child , my mother taught me to pray every night.  I had a small Bible containing jsut the Psalms, and I made upt unes so that I could sing them.  I remember reading a phrase in one of my secular books that stuck in my mind:  "Someday there will be no tomorrow."  Those words made lie awake at night thinking about the future.  'Surely there must be more to life,' I thought.  'Why am I here?' I did not want to die!


Next time: THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES - I Did Not Want to Die! - As told by Yvonne Quarrie- Continue


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.