7.18.2022

On the Shore of the Sea of Galilee -Continue

 Jesus gives each one of them some bread and fish to eat. Then, likely looking toward the catch of fish, he asks: "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"  Is Simon more attached to the fishing business than to the work  that Jesus wants him to do? Peter replies: "Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you."  So Jesus urges him: "Feed my lambs." - JOHN 21:15. 


Again, Jesus askes: "Simon son of John, do you have affection for me?" Perhaps puzzled, Peter answers earnestly: "Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you."  Jesus' response is similar: "Shepherd my little sheep." - JOHN 21:16. 


Next time: On the Shore of the Sea of Galilee. - Continue


From the jw.org publications



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.