7.14.2022

The Resurrected Jesus Appears to Many - Continued

 To prove that he is no apparition or something they merely imagine but, rather, that he does have a fleshly body, Jesus shows them his  hands and feet and says:  "Why are you troubled and why have doubts come up in your hearts?  See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; touch me and see, for a spirit does not  have flesh  and bones as  you see that I have." (Luke 24:36-39)  They are overjoyed and amazed but still somewhat reluctant to believe. 


Further attempting to help them to see that he is real, he asks: 'Do you have something there to eat?" He accepts a piece of broiled fish and eats it. Then he says: "These are my words that I spoke to you while I was yet with you [before my death], that all the things written about me in the Law of Moses and in the Prophets and Psalms must be fulfilled." - LUKE 21:41-44.


Next time: The Resurrected Jesus Appears to Many- Continued


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.