7.30.2022

HOWTHE BIBLE CHANGED MY LIFE

 Jehovah's Witnesses expressed genjuine love toward me.  When  I first attended  one of their meetings, the atmosphere was warm and inviting-everyone was so friendly! (John 13:34, 35)  That was a big contrast to the treatment I had received at a local church.  The Witnesses welcomed me despite my circumstances. They gave me time, care, and attention, as well as much practical help.  I felt as though I were a part of a big, loving family. 


From my Bible study, I realized that I would have to make changes in my life to meet God's high moral standards. I did not find it easy to stop smoking tobacco. At the same time, I recognized that  certain music increased my desire to smoke marijuana, so I changed the music that I listened to.  Wanting to stay sober, I stopped going to parties  and nightclubs where I would be tempted to get drunk.  And I sought out new friends whose positive influence would help me in my new lifestyle. - PROVERBS 13:20. 


Next time: HOW THE BIBLE CHANGED MY LIFE 


From the jw.org publicatios







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.