8.19.2022

I Wanted to Be Like Jephthah's Daught/As Told By Joanna Soans -The "Scakes" Fell From my Eyes

 As a result of economic hardships following World War II, we moved to Bombay, Over 550 mile (900 km) away. There, in 1945 two of Jehovah's Witnesses visited my father and gave him a Bible booklet. Father drank in its message the way parched soil drinks in the rain and he began to share  its message with other Kannada-speaking people. By the early  1950's, a small study group had grown into the first Kannada-language congregation in Bombay. 


Father and Mother taught us children to be keen Bible students and good teachers. Each day, they foud opportunities to pray and study with us.  (Deuteronomy 6:6, 7; 2 Timothy 3:14-16) On day while I was reading the Bible, scales, as it were, fell from my eyes. I learned that Jehovah is likened to shepherd because he guides, feeds, and protects his worshippers. - PSALM 23:1-6; 83:18.

Next time: I Wanted to Be Like Jephthah's Daughter/As Told By Joana Soans - Jehovah Has Held My Hand


From the jw.org publications










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.