8.21.2022

I Wanted to Be LIke Jephthah's Daughter/As Told By Joanna Soans - A Gift From Jehovah

 Elizabeth and I remained close friends for  almost 50 years.  She died in 2005, at the age of 98.  Unable to read the Bible in her later  years because of failing eyesight, she spend much of each day in intimate, extended to prays to God.  I thought at times that she was discussing a scripture with someone in her room, only to find out that she was talking to Jehovah.  He was a real Person to her, and she live as if she in his very presence.  I have learned that this is the key to remaining steadfast in serving God, as Jephthah's daughter did.  I am so thankful to Jehovah for providing an older, mature sister to mentor me during my young days and through all my struggles. - ECCLESIASTES 4:9,10.


What blessings I have enjoyed serving Jehovah as Jephthah's daughter did! Remaining single and following Bible counself have enabled me to live a rich. rewarding life, while maintaining "constant attendance upon the Lord without distraction." - 1 CORINTHIANS 7:35.


Next time: TEACH YOUR CHILDREN -They Were Called the "Sons of Thunder" 


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.