3.05.2023

Let Nothing Separate You From Jehovah - WHEN WE EXPERIENCE HARDSHIPS -Conclusion

 Maintain you spiritual routine.  Consider how doing so helped Shirley, a sister in Papua New Guinea, when she faced hardships. Shirley's family was poor and, at times, struggled to obtain enough food. A relative tried to undermine her trust in Jehovah.  He said:  "You say that God's holy spirit is helping  you, but where is the help? The family is still poor. You are wasting your time preaching." Shirley admits: "I asked myself: 'Does God care  about us or not?' So I immediately prayed to Jehovah and told him everything that was on my mind. I kept up with reading the Bible and our publications, and I continued to preach and attend meetings." She soon began to realize that Jehovah was looking after her family. Her family did not go hungry, and they were happy. Shirley says: "I felt that Jehovah was answering my  prayers." (1 Timothy 6:6-8) If you stick to your spiritual routine, you too will not allow hardships or doubts to separate you from Jehovah.


Next time: Let Nothing Separate You From Jehovah- WHEN RESPONSIBLE BROTHERS ARE MISTREATED


From the jw.org publications 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.