3.23.2023

Use Creation to Teach Your Children - JEHOVAH'S "INVISIBLE QUALITIES ARE CLEARLY SEEN"

 Jehovah invites us to lift up our eyes to the heavens and think about how his amazing power keeps the universe in place.  (Read Isaiah 40:26.) You can encourage your children to look up at the sky and reflect.  Note what Tingling, a sister from Taiwan, recalls from her childhood.  "Once,  my mom took me camping, and we looked at the night sky undisturbed by city lights.  That was a period when I was worried about peer pressure and wondered if I would able to keep serving Jehovah faithfully.  My mom encouraged me to think about the power Jehovah used to create all those stars and to remember that He can certainly use that power to help face any test. After observing creation on that trip, I was moved to get to know Jehovah better, and I strengthened my resolve  to serve him." 


Jehovah's creation reveals his joy as well as his sense of humor. Scientists have observed that most animals play, including birds and fish.  (Job 40:20) Have  your children ever laughed as they watched an animal play? Perhaps they have seen a kitten chasing a ball of yarn of puppies wrestling together .  The next time your children laugh as they watch the antics of an animal, why not remind them that we serve a happy God? - 1 TIMOTHY 1:11. 


Next time: Use Creation to Teach Your Children About Jehovah - ENJOY JEHOVAH'S CREATION AS A FAMILY


From the jw.org publications









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.