3.13.2023

LIFE STORY - "I Wanted to Work for Jehovah"/AS TOLD BY DANIEL VAN MARL - LOOKING BACK

 Throughout our life, Jehovah has always cared for us and has given us deep happiness and satisfaction.  Our children have been a great blessing to us, and raising them to  serve Jehovah has been a privilege.  We are delighted that they also chose to make full-time  service their career in life. Ethniel and Giovanni both have graduated from theocratic schools and are now serving at the branch office in Suriname along with their wives 


Ethel and I are much older now, but we ware still busy working for Jehovah as special pioneers. In fact, we are so busy that I have yet to find the time to learn how to swim!  But I have no regrets.  Looking back, I honestly feel that deciding at a young age to make full-time service my life's work was one of the best decisions I could ever have made.


Next time: Did You Know? -Was Mordecai a Historical Figure? 


From the jw.org publications











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.