3.12.2023

LIFE STORY - "I Wanted to Work for Jehovah"/ AS TOLD BY DANIEL VAN MARL - HUSBAND, FATHER, AND OVERSEER -Conclusion

 I had to organize my affairs carefully to fulfill all my responsibilities.  I made sure that we held our family study every week.  When I was visiting congregations in the forest, Ethel would conduct the family study with our boys at home. As often as possible, though, we did things together as a family. Ethel and I also also regularly shared in wholesome recreation with our boys-be it games  or simple outings.  I would often stay up very late at night, preparing assignments. And Ethel, being the capable wife described at Proverbs 31:15, would get up before dawn to make sure that we could read the daily text as a family and have breakfast together before our sons went to school.  How grateful I am to have such a self-sacrificing wife who has always helped me fulfill my Scriptural responsibilities!


Next time: LIFE STORY - "I Wanted to Work for Jehovah"/AS TOLD BY DANIEL VAN MARL -HUSBAND, FATHER, AND OVERSEER- Conclusion


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.