3.10.2023

LIFE STORY -"I Wanted to Work for Jehovah"/AS TOLD BY DANIEL VAN MARL

 GOOD ASSOCIATION MADE A DIFFERENCE


In Suriname, I started associating with young ones in the congregation who were actively serving Jehovah.  They were a few years old than I was and served as regular pioneers.  When they would talk about the experiences they had in the field of ministry, their faces would radiate with happiness.  After congregation meetings, my friends and I also had conversations about Bible topics-at times, while sitting outside under the starry heavens.  These friends helped me to realize what I wanted in life; I wanted to work for Jehovah.  So I got baptized when I was 16 years old. Later, at age 18, U started pioneering.


Next time: LIFE STORY -"I Wanted to Work for Jehovah"/AS TOLD BY DANIEL VAN MARLS - LEARNING VALUABLE LESSONS


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.