2.17.2019

THE WAY OF HAPPINESS - BIBLE PRINCIPLES THAT REALLY WORK!


After studying the Bible, Patricia, quoted at the outset, learned to forgive.  "I feel liberated from the anger that poisoned my life," she wrote.  "I no longer suffer, and I don't make others suffer.  Bible principles confirm that God loves us and wants the best for us." 

A man named Ron said:  "I could not control the thoughts and actions of others.  But I could control my own.  If I wanted peace, I had to let go of the resentment.  I began to view peace and resentment as north and south.  I could not be in both places at the same time.  I now have a good conscience."

KEY POINTS

"Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely." -COLOSSIANS  3:13. 

Forgiveness leads to . . .

* Healthier relationships and inner peace

* Less anxiety, hostility, and stress

* Improved physical, mental, and spiritual health

Next time: THE WAY OF HAPPINESS- Purpose in Life

From the jw.org publications 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.