2.25.2019

When a Spouse Is Unfaithful


"I wanted to die when my husband said that he was leaving me for a younger woman.  It all seemed so unfair, especially when I remembered the sacrifices I had made for him." - Maria, Spain

"When my wife suddenly left me, it seemed that something died inside of me. Our dreams, our hopes and our plans had been destroyed. There were days when I thought I was free from any anxiety, only to find myself back in the depths of despair.: - Bill, Spain.

MARITAL unfaithfulness is devastating. True, some mates have found that they can forgive a repentant spouse and rebuild their relationship.  But whether the marriage survives or not, those who discover that their mate had been unfaithful invariably suffer intense agony.  How can such ones deal with their fragile emotions?

Next time: When a Spouse Is Unfaithful- BIBLE VERSES THAT CAN HELP

From the jw.org publications


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.