9.21.2014

HOW THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES-HOW I HAVE BENEFITED


HOW I HAVE BENEFITED:  I now have peace of mind and a clean conscience, knowing that I am no longer defiling my body with drugs or immorality.  No matter what I do, whether it's working, attending a Christian meeting, or enjoying some form of recreation, I am much happier. I have a positive outlook on life. 

I thank Jehovah for my parents, who never forgot about me. I also thank Jesus'  words found at John 6:44. "No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him. "I am touched to think that i have been able to return to Jehovah because he drew me back.  

Next time: HOW THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES- "I Yearned for a father."

From the Watchtower magazine, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.